To schedule an appointment call
770-450-9717 or submit the
form below so we can call you.
Atlanta Mold Testing Services
Are you concerned about mold or
All houses contain naturally occurring airborne mold. However, the presence of high levels of mold can result in poor indoor air quality and unclean conditions. It also can indicate unidentified water intrusion, which may suggest a problem with the home structure (foundation cracks, roof leaks, HVAC issues, etc.). Thus it is important that homeowners and home buyers know the level of mold in their homes.What should you know about mold?
- Molds thrive in moist environments resulting from a flood, a slow leak, a broken pipe, or just high humidity.
- Mold can grow in as little as 48 hours.
- Molds require an organic food source. One common food source
is cellulose, which is found in building materials such as wood
- Molds are spread by microscopic airborne particles called “spores.”
Mold is typically the symptom of a larger problem, and mold testing can help determine not only the presence of mold but also help narrow down the cause. Once the cause is determined, next steps can be identified.
Simply put, “Identifying the problem is the first step to a solution.”
What We Do
AmeriSpec, one of the leading home inspection companies in Atlanta and North America. We provide more than just a mold test; we provide a full assessment.
- AmeriSpec in Atlanta will send a professional, certified home inspector to your home to test for mold.
- We look visually and take samples to provide a comprehensive assessment.
- Our knowledgeable home inspector knows about construction and home systems—not just how to perform a mold assessment.
- Once we have visited the home, your mold testing results will be available within one to two business days.
- Your AmeriSpec inspector will be available to help you interpret the results of your test.